Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 06:59

Some may be funny... some may be scary... others will be outright dumb. This is the place for all your Naruto jokes! Please keep them clean. Also your comments about silly or over-repetitive (*Cough* Naruto: You're just like me!) themes.

First of all, we are proud to announce the 'We Got Some Sense Beaten Into Us By Naruto' club!
Leader: Tsunade
Members: Neji, Gaara, Konohamaru, Idate, Hikaru

Failure to join: Sasuke

Secondly, we're proud to annouce the 'We Got Our Behinds Whooped By Kakashi' club:
Members: Everyone in the Leaf Village.

Failure to join: Itachi, Gui
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 07:06

The first one is funnier in the original picture, where Sasuke's hiding in the sealing bucket xD
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Naruto12
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime2nd June 2010, 08:24

LOL yes, I practically laughed to death when I saw it! I also forgot: Isaribi and Sasame are in the club to.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime4th June 2010, 05:07

I knew that scene looked familiar from somewhere...
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Narutoimmorespecialbyrisachant
I has new avatar =D
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime6th June 2010, 05:01

I liked this one.
Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... 1_naru10
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 11:32

Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Realiz10

This made my Day. I swear for the rest of the day I was smiling, Even when I got a C- on my test.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime14th June 2010, 11:38

HAHAHA!!!! That one's GREAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~
Konoha Jounin
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Location : Hell im living with some Crazy old people that hate electricity!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime14th June 2010, 13:36

Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Funny-10

Eh.....not really funny, but when i saw it i smiled.....
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 09:11

Awww thats cute...
I can't stop laughing about the Akatsuki one! Itachi's just got the cutest little expression on his face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...   Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Naruto (And other) jokes, or just funny comments about...
Page 1 of 1