Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

Not sure where to put this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

Not sure where to put this... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime28th July 2010, 16:12

... but can I edit Kiyoko (My org?) I just realized that the history of it contradicts Masuyo's history, and I'd like to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime7th August 2010, 08:13

How exactly would you edit it?
Also, sorry for being away. I'm kind of busy with life and stuff, but I'll try to check on the site every now and then. I don't know if I have time to post much.

This would go in Feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime8th August 2010, 23:46

WHAT?Busy on vacation?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime9th August 2010, 09:46

Just the History part, where it gets the name of his father and brother mixed up (apparently I changed them for his profile). I could also just copy that part and PM it to you or a mod after I edit it how I'd like to....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure where to put this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - New Age :: Discussion :: Naruto Discussion-
Jump to: