Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
A question of names. Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
A question of names. Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
A question of names. Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
A question of names. Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
A question of names. Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
A question of names. Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
A question of names. Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
A question of names. Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
A question of names. Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

A question of names.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akakumo

A question of names. Empty
PostSubject: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime17th October 2010, 13:50

Hi there! I just registered, and I want to participate in this roleplay, but there's something I want to know: Do I have to use a Clan name as a last name for my ninja? Or can it be just any last name, if there's no Kekkei Genkai? Oh and also, I wanted to know if there was an Academy in this forum. I just barely started discovering the world of Naruto, so I don't want to jump in as a Genin right away if there are some things I don't even know.
So here are my two questions! I hope you will answer them soon so I can complete my character's information.

Edit: Oh, I have two other questions xD What would be the age range for an Academy student? And what would be the size for an avatar?

Edit2: Umm... nevermind about my questions... the forum looks pretty dead.. I mean... no posts in half a month, except for Kaoru? I think I'll make my own forum after all... I anybody wants to join it, I'll post the link.
Back to top Go down
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime18th October 2010, 01:15

You know.This forum is quite dead.I still don't get it why am I still checking this forum almost every day.
Your question are quite hard to answer because I'm not mod or anything and the Admin is gone and most of the mods too.
And could join your new forum if you will make one,but I will still be checking this site.
Back to top Go down
Akakumo

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime19th October 2010, 12:52

Thanks for answering Luxas. I guess I could use you in my new forum, if you know more about the Naruto world than I do. One thing though: its roleplay level is higher than it is here. You'll need to get a bit better at roleplaying, from what I've seen of your roleplay sample. So, if you're willing to improve, here's the link to the future forum: http://narutokage.forummotion.com/forum.htm

In case you didn't notice, it's barely started, sincen I created it this weekend. I'm currently writing stuff to build it, and my friend is eventually going to make us a design. That's all!
Back to top Go down
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime20th October 2010, 01:05

Okay,I can't really say anything about my roleplay sample because its really old.I have maybe gotten experience on other forums so I don't know.I'll test my skills.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime30th October 2010, 15:54

Hey I'll check out your site too! Anyway, as a basic answer to your questions:
First off, Kaoru, Rakashua and often Luxas are ACTIVE. Unfortunately, it seems our admin has died, so it'd be nice if we all moved to another site. Other than that, for the Q's:

Here you don't have to even have a Clan name if you don't want. It can be any last name, but to stick with Japanese naming, we wish (though it's not required) that the name would either end in the letter 'n' or any vowel.
No academy is active right now but I could have Rak or even I could mentor you. You have great spelling skills, so it'd be fine I'm sure.
Age range of Academy student: between 4-12. Usually 10. Smile
If you're still interested, at least Rak and I will keep posting here until we get a new site up. We are ACTIVE. Rak is at college, but I can get his butt moving. Nice seeing you, I'll check out your site.
Back to top Go down
Akakumo

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime1st November 2010, 20:11

Hmm... considering that I am going to make my forum anyways, I don't think I should join this one. It'd take up too much time. But if you guys want to move, maybe you could move your characters to my forum and help me out with starting it out. I would need people who know more about Naruto than me anyways, so... Feel free to join! An thanks for answering Kaoru, the info's going to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Akakumo

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime22nd November 2010, 21:55

Bump! Just wanted to inform those remaining on the forum that all the creation forms are available on my forum, if you want to start creating your characters. All three of us admins are working to get the construction done as soon as possible, so it should be open soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question of names.   A question of names. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question of names.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - New Age :: Important :: Feedback-
Jump to: