Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakashua
Konoha Jounin
Rakashua

Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Empty
PostSubject: Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP   Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 13:52

Name: Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu)

Type: Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Technique)

Element: None

Description: Hyuuga clan members have one main weakness, all of their attacks are chakra based, therefore they burn through chakra at an increased rate in comparison with other fighting styles. Jinjekkai has been fascinated with seals all his life and is currently experimenting with an extremely complex absorption technique that combines three Jutsu into a single focus. Jutsu #1 Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand. Jutsu #2 Six Image Seal. And Jutsu #3 Fuujutsu Kyuuin - Sealing Technique Absorption Seal: Fuujutsu Kyuuin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used to absorb the substance of incoming attacks. This seal will absorb both plain chakra and elemental attacks. One does this by reversing one’s chakra flow to draw the external attack deep within one’s body and nullify it (NOTE: this is not a jutsu that Jin can perform, it is a bloodline limit to be able to reverse one’s chakra flow and absorb the energy like this, but, Jin has found a way around the need to reverse his chakra using the other two jutsu keep reading for explanation!) Here is how this works.

Step 1: Jinjekkai seals himself with Jinshou Fuuin - Six Image Seal this is something that he has done to himself long before he ever enters combat; the seal is semi-permanent and lasts for months at a time unless it is overly stressed. The seal does nothing until it is used in conjunction with the other two jutsu.

Step 2: While in combat employ Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand for defense to counter an incoming attack that is chakra or elementally based.

Step 3: Employ Fuujutsu Kyuuin - Sealing Technique Absorption Seal to absorb the incoming chakra and element of the attack and negate it. (Note, without step 4 or having the bloodline trait to be able to reverse your chakra flow this would create feedback in your own chakra system and cause it to shut down, possibly killing you in the process)

Step 4: Use the Six Image Seal as the pathway into which the opponent’s chakra flows. In essence, the six-image seal can be used as a container to hold the absorbed chakra and elemental attack. This requires using the Hyuuga’s natural bubble of perception and incredibly fine chakra control to create a conduit between the energy web of Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand and the Six Image Seal in which the chakra flows from the impact area of the Guardian Technique directly into the Six Image Seal.

Step 5 (optional): Once enough chakra has been absorbed into the Six Image Seal, the seal can be released by Jinjekkai, this transfers all the chakra from the absorption into his own chakra network. This solves the Hyuuga problem of using up chakra so quickly and also creates a defense that is nearly unbreakable.
Jinjekkai is still developing this technique he has used it successfully once in a controlled environment but has yet to test it in battle. Note: This Jutsu does not require a great amount of chakra even though it is S ranked, this is because the Six Image Seal (which costs a huge amount of chakra and takes hours to use) is not used at the same time as the other two jutsu. The seal is applied long before battle and lasts for months, not giving reason to be reapplied unless Jin breaks it to release the gathered Chakra.) Once the seal is released, all the chakra will flood Jin's network, depending on the amount absorbed this could potentially create a lethal buildup of too much chakra, tearing his chakra network apart from the inside, if this begins to happen Jin must release the extra chakra in the form of a quick jutsu in order to drain himself back to a manageable state.

NOTE: this does not work on genjutsu or other Fuuinjutsu. It affects Taijutsu by draining the chakra from an attack, while the barrier absorbs the impact. It works against Ninjutsu by draining the chakra from the attack as the barrier absorbs the element.

RP SAMPLE:

The grass was blowing gently in the breeze, the pink lotus flowers were dropping from the trees as the sun shone through the branches.

Jin inhaled the warm summer air and the sweet smell of the flowers, it was almost complete. It had been five hours since he sat down in the clearing, waiting, working, moving but motionless.

Chakra crackled around the tips of the tree branches, the wind increased, his skin was glowing blue, faintly at first but after an hour it had become almost too bright to look at directly. To his right lay his staff and cloak, to this left his tunic and belt, and on every side, an open scroll, six total, all with beautiful characters written out on them, they had taken days to complete, long painful days, he still remembered the cramps in his wrists. But it would be worth it, all of it, if this worked.

Jin’s Byakugan was off, he couldn’t afford the extra concentration and chakra that it required, his total focus was on his right arm.

The elders sat around him ten meters away, all watching, all staring with those pupilless eyes that all Hyuuga shared, creepy; but Jin might as well have been alone, so great was his concentration.

It’s time… it’s time… Time!

Jin suddenly stood up; all the chakra in the air around him and the chakra concentrated throughout his body was sucked into his right hand which began to glow like a bright blue flare …

“Jinshou Fuuin!” (Six Imaged Seal) Jin slammed his chakra filled hand against his chest, a miniature shockwave knocked the blindfolds off of the elders sitting in the circle and pinned Jin to the ground as the chakra burrowed into his chest, settling into the form of a pentagon with one character at each corner and one in the middle.

Jin looked at the seal with approval and instantly passed out.

2 days later…

“Elders, I do not mean to interrupt your afternoon tea, but I have something to show you before I go, perhaps you will think better of me for it.” Jinjekkai said, walking into the meadow in which the elders were gathered in meeting, taking tea together and discussing recent events.

“Our decision is final, you cannot change it no matter what you can show us.” One of the elder’s replied.

“We love you Jin, you were the firstborn of the first generation conceived in this monastery, but you bring trouble on us all, you cannot stay here.” Another interjected.

“Yes masters, I realize that, and I am glad to go into the world. I know you think my jutsu experimenting of the last year to have been foolishness, I know you think my curiosity and fascination with other jutsu to be unhealthy, but I am here before you to show you the fruits of my labor, observe…”

Jin took off his now grey cloak and set it aside, he then took off his tunic revealing a fresh Six Image seal on his chest. A few eyebrows rose.

“So you were able to master the Six Image Seal, impressive, but useless, there is nothing to seal.” One elder commented.

“If I may beg your patience masters, this is only the first step in my ultimate defense jutsu, it makes Heavenly Spin look like a waste of time.” Jin knew that comment had struck a chord, the elders were particularly fond of the Heavenly Spin technique, always telling the students of the great benefits of its defense.

Jin settled into his stance “Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand!” He flailed his hands through the air, creating a web, a three dimensional grid of chakra around him like a sphere. He then stopped his hands, maintaining the barrier by excreting chakra through his tenketsu.

“This is a waste of time, have you come to mock us with this guardian technique of yours? This we have seen, it does not compare to Heavenly Spin.” One elder declared, rising to leave.

“There is more to this defense than your eyes can see Syphun, I challenge you to break it, you have one chance, give it all you’ve got, go ahead, teach me the lesson you’ve always wanted to.” Jin said with not a hint of emotion in his voice.
Calling Syphun by his first name was disrespectful, Jin had always disliked him, and he had always disliked Jin. He was old, set in his ways, and incredibly powerful, the head elder.

Syphun turned and smiled, “As this is your last day as a member of our clan, I believe I will indulge myself and send you on your way worse for the wear.” His voice grated of anger and the other elders, seeing his intention and knowing the one Jutsu what Syphun had never taught another, took many steps backwards, clearing a football sized area with Jin and his barrier in the middle.

“Watch closely boy,” Syphun commented, smiling, “you will see for a single second a secret technique known only to the leaders of the main branch council, before it crushes you!”

Jin watched Syphun’s chakra, there was nearly twice as much as his own and Syphun was channeling it all into a set of hand seals that Jin could barely see they were performed so fast.

“The Hyuuga Clan’s forbidden technique, the ultimate evolution of the Heavenly Spin Hakkeshouungain Kaitenketsu!” (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Greater Heavenly Spin Full Chakra Release)

Shyphun spun, releasing 90% of his chakra from his tenketsu in a Heavenly Spin of a magnitude not ever before witnessed, two stories high and an expanding radius of fifty meters, the wave of intense chakra struck Jin’s barrier, enough to blow it aside like a hammer crushing a toothpick. It was an S ranked Jutsu for sure and lasted for only a split second, raising enough dust to cover the entire meadow in a cloud.

The elder’s watched with gaping mouths.

The dust slowly settled when it was finally thin enough to see through two figures still stood in the middle of the meadow, albeit they now stood in a small crater. Everyone gasped, including Syphus, Jin was still standing, his barrier was gone, but the boy was alive and seemingly unharmed.

Jin raised his hands to the sky, the seal on his chest was glowing violently, “realease!”

Jin’s body was suddenly enveloped in an amount of chakra so intense that the elder’s were forced to stop using Byakugan.

Jin smiled, his eyes blazing blue chakra fire. He’d never felt such power in his whole life, the entire force of Syphun’s technique, flowing through his body now that he broke the seal containing it. Well, not all of it, his barrier hand’t survived like it was supposed to and he was slightly burned but most of the chakra had been captured, it was a success even if it needed improvement.

As much as Jin would have liked to hold the chakra forever he could already feel it trying to tear his chakra network in two, it was too much to handle for more than a few seconds without exploding, something he had prepared for, just incase.

He leapt into the air, further away from Syphun and the elders, thirty feet up, a hundred feet further away he fell towards the ground fist extended, skin already like iron, glowing like a blue sun, “Hakke Hasangeki!” (Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist)

His fist impacted the ground and he released all the extra chakra he had just absorbed in one explosive blast, “Kai!”

Ten minutes later, when the dust settled, the elders continued to stare to the South as Jin’s figure could be seen walking away from a crater that was quickly filling with water from and underground stream.

Jin smiled to himself, not looking back, “funny, I created a small lake, I wonder if that qualifies me as a force of nature?”
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP   Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP Icon_minitime8th May 2010, 07:19

You can just post this in your character application, as your character isn't approved yet. Moved to the archives.
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org

Hakke Fuujutsu Kyuuin – Guardian Absorption Seal Ultimate Defense (Signature Jutsu) APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - New Age-
Jump to: