Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

Criminal Organization !CONTEST!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Empty
PostSubject: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 09:15

I thus announce a contest for thee!

You all probably have read the story, and know about the criminal organization. However, it doesn't yet exist on the forum. I am giving you all the chance to create the organization! For the best results, use the clan app and post the application in the clan section with [Organization contest] in the name.

You have time until the 25th of April. If no worthy applications/not enough arrive, the time will be extended.
If no worthy enough applications arrive after two extensions, I will make the organization and make a new contest of who makes the leader.
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime25th April 2010, 04:53

Time extended
New deadline: 2nd of May
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime3rd May 2010, 06:00

Time extended
New deadline: 9th of May

The winner of the contest will either make the leader himself or give the job to another person!
Also, use this new form:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [The name of the organization]
-Nickname: [What is it sometimes called?]
[b]Location:[/b] [Define a country, "wilderness" or "everywhere"]

[b]Goal:[/b] [What does the organization want or plan to do or obtain?]

[b]Hierarchy:[/b] [Define what is the rank of the members, are there apprentices etc. Also, are there special titles?]
[b]Methods:[/b] [Is the organization very brutal or stealthy and silent? Is there something special about the way they work?]

[b]History:[/b] [Tell us about the birth of the organization and what it has done so far. You can get some help from the "The Story so far" topic]
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 01:31

Attention everybody! The contest is over!

All the applications were really good, but for some reason I had a liking for Kaoru's organization. So congrats, Kaoru! You will be the leader of the org!
Back to top Go down
Eigo Terumi
S-rank Missing-Nin
Eigo Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 03:50

Actually, unless his new character app is good enough he won't be. You can't just throw away those sorts of positions but I do expect somebody with such an Organization to be able to make an A/S-Rank Character.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 03:52

Stop nagging Dx
Your god commands you!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 07:55

Midnight: WOOT thanks a ton!
Oh and good job everyone else, they all looked really good!

Shigeki: First off, I'm a girl, so unless you were referring to the gender of the leader of the org...

Second:
I can, I can make one! I may seem weird outside of RPing but I know how to be evil!
Besides, I'll have Rak look at my character before posting it, he's really good at this stuff and he's my brother so he'll know.

AND, if I do fail, I'll have him be the leader if he wants :-)
Deal? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 08:00

Deal. I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Organization !CONTEST!   Criminal Organization !CONTEST! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminal Organization !CONTEST!
Page 1 of 1